Gifford Management Group (GMG)
Gifford Management Group (GMG) has one of the largest selections of rental properties in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, and Portsmouth. Properties become available daily. We pride ourselves on our selection of properties and tenant services and consistently strive to make things easier for you.
Please call our office (757) 583-1801, Monday – Friday 9am-5:00pm
or Saturday 8:30am – 12:30pm
- You will need to view the properties you are interested in before applying to them.
- To apply for a property, each applicant that plans on living in the property must be 18 or older and is required to submit a fully completed, dated and signed application and an application fee. The application fee is non refundable.
- We will check your credit history. If you have any unsatisfied rental judgments they must be paid in full before applying. We also check your rental history.
- Include name, address and phone number of current or former employer and the person to contact for employment reference. You must provide to us a copy of your most recent paycheck stub. If present employment is less than a year or if you are new to the area and just started a new job, you must provide to us a letter from your previous employer on their company letterhead stating the length of your previous employment (which must have been at least (1) year.
- Your gross income must be at least (3) times the amount of rent6 of selected apartments, and at least (4) times the amount of rent of the houses, duplexes, townhouses or condos for which you are applying. Your debt-to-income ratio will also be considered in the application process.
Every property requires a security deposit.
- Most of our leases are for at least 1 year (12 months).
Service animals are always welcome at Gifford Management Group. Therapeutic, emotional, comfort etc. animals are handled on a case by case basis with the proper documentation.